Monday, November 17, 2014

Post-Turkey Ride Update

Looking ahead at the long range weather forecast, it is currently not promising for the ride on the day after Thanksgiving. While it is still 12 days out and will likely change, I would prefer to hold the ride with the temperature in the 40s at the 10 AM start and with no precipitation. I will make a final call on Wednesday, November 26th and post it here and on Twitter. If necessary, I will take a look at the forecast again and consider moving it back a weekend.

Check back in next week for the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment