Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Declaring No Joy for Friday

While the chances of rain or snow are very slight for Friday, the temperature is going to be too cold to be out on the bike for 3 to 4 hours and therefor I am going to postpone the ride.

Unfortunately, i am unavailable Saturday when conditions look better. Sunday looks to be so-so with a temperature in the 50s but with a stronger chance of spotty showers. Once I know for sure I am free on Sunday and can get a more detailed look at the hour by hour forecast I will make a call for that day. If it works out, I hope to see you there.

If not, I'll try this all again sometime in the early spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment