Friday, October 3, 2014

Putting Together a Group Ride

I am in the early stages of planning a 100km ride to occur on either the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving. I am hoping this ride will keep myself, and others, motivated heading into the winter months. I picture it as a conversational  ~18mph pace and probably taking 4 hours to complete.

The preliminary route will course through the Eagle Creek area, up to Lebanon, back down alongside I-65 and then through Whitestown and Zionsville, picking up part of the Nebo Ridge route, over to Carmel, and then back through Zionsville and Trader's Point.

Check out the route plan below, and if you are in the Indy-metro area and have an interest in joining me, please let me know. I'll post updates as I finalize the plans and as the day draws closer.

Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

No comments:

Post a Comment